Monday, May 23, 2011

The birth of Hodgepodge

     At times in my life I've had to take a break from things, reevaluate some priorities, settle myself and go again.  This blog is my "go again."  I have been blogging at Harmony2Homeschool for 2-3 years.  I have enjoyed blogging about our homeschooling adventures and life on the farm.  This past year, after the birth of our fourth child, I decided I needed to give Harmony2Homeschool a little rest.  Quite frankly there wasn't much "harmony in our homeschool" with a 10 year old, a 5 year old, a 2 year old and a newborn.  I had to take some time to learn how to parent my 4 children.  I also took a few months to reevaluate where I was as a woman.  I take my role as wife and mother very seriously.  It is the role God created me for.  I have settled into that role nicely and now I'm beginning to remember the other things in life that I am passionate about!
     My blogging break is over and I am here at my new place...Hodgepodge.  You will find all kinds of nuggets here.  I will be sharing parenting, homemaking and relationship tidbits.  I will also be offering up leadership thoughts, sales ideas, and even makeup tips for my Mary Kay beauty consultants and customers.  You will get to read about the things I am learning from the scriptures and how God is using my circumstances to teach me how to love him more. Finally, if you are trying to catch a glimpse of what it's like to live as an authentic Christ follower day in and day out then I believe this is the place for you.

     Welcome to the Hodgepodge of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment